11.28.2007

Baltic Bazaar


Taking a quick break in the middle of the day to down a mug of water before heading back into the metal studio. The photo is of my Baltic Bazaar loot-- I highly recommend going there if you're in the Brooklyn Heights/Cobble Hill area. It took me forever to get over there but I am so glad I did. Thanks for telling me about it, Rena!

They sell fabric by the pound and all the pieces are in a variety of sizes and perfect for small projects. I needed some for displays and made it out of there with 12 pounds.

It was totally worth the drive and crazy search for parking.

My favorite pieces are below: the red one has a pattern that reminds me of those projects when you were a kid and used peas and toothpicks to create structures. The cream colored one has such a pretty texture, I wish there was more of it!

No comments: